New Dementia Core Skills Education and Training Framework via Skills for Health and Partners!
The Framework was commissioned and funded by the Department of Health and developed in collaboration by Skills for Health and Health Education England in partnership with Skills for Care. The Framework is designed to underpin the implementation of the National Dementia Strategy, the Prime Minister’s 2020 challenge on dementia and the HEE Mandate by supporting the development and delivery of appropriate and consistent dementia education and training for the health and social care workforce. The development of the framework was steered by an expert advisory group that ensured multi-organisational and multi-stakeholder representation.
The Dementia Core Skills Education and Training Framework will be available to download from the 29th October 2015.
Want to get involved? It's really easy…all you need to do is the following:
- Make sure you are signed into your Facebook/Twitter account
- Click this link: thndr.me/0sqkRg
- Note: you can read all about the framework before you support...
- Click the support via twitter or Facebook button
- Authorise the 'thunderclap app'
- That's it! You're done…